Delivery & Returns
Free to all UK mainland addresses and Northern Ireland
Under £75: £4.99 to all UK mainland addresses and Northern Ireland
Over £75: free to all UK mainland addresses and Northern Ireland
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands locations
£7.99 for all consignments. Next day delivery is not available to these locations.
Standard delivery to UK mainland addresses takes between 3-5 days, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Please bear in mind during this busy period dispatch times may take up to 5 working days from the time you have ordered.
Next day delivery to UK mainland addresses is only available on orders placed before 1pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays
Deliveries to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may take longer than UK mainland deliveries.
- Orders are usually despatched within 24 hours.
- Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, we will aim to dispatch your item from our warehouse within one working day unless ordered before 1pm on next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- We will notify you by email when your order is dispatched
- You will then receive an email with tracking details directly from the nominated courier when your item(s) are out for delivery.
- To track your order enter the tracking number provided by the courier into the couriers tracking form on their website.
- Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers but you will not be charged any additional delivery fees.
- Larger items such as furniture may also be delivered separately due to the size of the boxes.
Our couriers deliver between 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and on occasion, they may deliver at the weekends. Excluding public holidays.
- If when the courier arrives there is nobody home, they will leave the item in a safe place and leave a calling card stating where your item was left.
- If they do not feel there is a safe place they will either leave with a neighbour or they will take the parcel back to the depot. A calling card should be left either way.
- If your parcel requires a signature and you are not home to accept delivery, the courier will re-attempt the next working day or may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
We select the best courier for your delivery based on your location and the size and weight of your purchase. For further information on our couriers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive further instruction.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, email@example.com
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
You must return the item(s) within 30 days (from the date of dispatch of the product to you).
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging with the seal and labels intact within 30 days of purchase.
We will refund you within 30 days of receiving the returned item.
All items receive a 12 month guarantee, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) Regulations are now U.K. law. All European member States including the U.K. have agreed to reduce the amount of WEEE that is being disposed of in landfill sites. It is important that the amount of WEEE sent to landfill sites is reduced because:
Some WEEE can be re-used or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If we can keep WEEE out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste.
WEEE can contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in WEEE can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (or EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Neo Direct are “doing our bit” under these regulations by offering our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product.
If you would like to make use of our WEEE service please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org This is a free service.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with
the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005,
and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.